Headquartered in Grand Rapids, Michigan, we also have corporate offices in Minneapolis and Norfolk, Virginia. We operate more than 145 company-owned retail stores in nine states, and our supply chain includes 19 distribution centers that serve customers in 50 states—in addition to a premier fresh produce distribution network. Our military distribution operations also serve the District of Columbia, Europe, Cuba, Puerto Rico, Honduras, Iraq, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar and Djibouti.
Our success is driven by our associates and their commitment to providing customer-focused service, executing our business operations with excellence, applying new technologies and creating exciting opportunities for profitable growth. Even though we are a company with a large footprint, our associates can drive innovation across our organization.
If you would like your career to be energized by a proactive, can-do culture, SpartanNash is the place to be. The minute you walk through the door at any of our locations, you can feel it – a warm, welcoming, supportive energy that is a reflection of our dedicated associates. We live our mission, vision, cultural beliefs and values every day, and it shows.
- We encourage innovation and creativity, with a real desire for you to bring your ideas for making our retail stores, distribution centers and operational activities better.
- We offer a friendly and welcoming culture, with our associates saying that the best aspect of their jobs is their co-workers and team members.
- We’re committed to helping you learn and grow. You can start in one role and then do something totally different in another area or move to a different part of the company.
- We work hard at recognizing people across all divisions, through contests, fun challenges, as well as opportunities to advance and grow.
- Through our corporate responsibility and SpartanNash Foundation initiatives, associates become a part of something bigger than themselves.
- Relationships matter. We have a small family feeling, even though we are a Fortune 400 company. People are open and transparent, whether senior management or members of your own team.
WORKING WITH PEOPLE WHO OWN IT, EVERY DAY. Sounds like SpartanNash.