Honda Development & Manufacturing of America
Production Associate Job Description
Building cars is just half the story!
An exciting career path is waiting for you at Honda! Honda Development and Manufacturing of America brings together a diverse group of individuals to build and produce some of the finest automobiles available. Through their unique talent, our production associates meet the highest standards while being exactly who they are. Do you have what it takes? We think you do!
The duties of a Production Associate include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining a safe and productive work environment
- Assembling or manufacturing units in a production environment
- Follow standard operating procedures and problem-solving safety, quality, cost and/ or delivery items
- Understand verbal and written directions
- Ability to problem solve in a manufacturing environment
- Maintain 99% attendance
- Ensure quality throughout the production process
- Available to work overtime on weekdays/weekends as needed
- Ability to push-pull carts, perform repetitive lifting/actions, continuous bending
At Honda Development and Manufacturing of America, we offer a competitive total rewards package for full-time associates and their dependents, with a variety of health benefits, programs and services.
- Retiree Medical
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Two weeks paid time off + an average of 17 paid holidays
- Access to join Business Resource Groups
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Honda product purchase programs
- On-site Wellness Center